[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:31:33 +0100
- To: Simos Xenitellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <email@example.com>, "Sergey Tsabolov ( aka linuxman )" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> Those several "I" with the circumflex means that
> 1. the text is indeed in Greek, in UTF-8,
> 2. and the Android app is forcing the text encoding in that text field
> into the "iso-8859-1" (Latin 8-bit) encoding.
> You can verify by visiting http://el.libreoffice.org/ (UTF-8) and
> changing the text encoding of the page to iso-8859-1.
> I believe it should be an easy fix, as the text in Android should be
> default be UTF-8?
> Where is the code repository for the app?
Did not have a chance to have a closer look, it may well already go
south on the Impress side.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation