[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: i18ned entry of numbers within LibreOffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: i18ned entry of numbers within LibreOffice
- From: Eike Rathke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:34:42 +0100
- To: Lionel Elie Mamane <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sunday, 2013-02-17 18:05:26 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Zolnai is contributing a nice feature to LibreOffice Base, but in the
> review of the patch I'm hitting what should be a simple issue: how to
> "get" a number (or special value All) from the user?
See also my previous reply to Zolnai where I mentioned NumericBox and
the NumericFormatter used for control fields.
The right place to extend functionality for native numbers is there.
> But we also need a special value "All", so maybe Zolnai did it the
> simplest way possible already :)
I think "All" could be mapped in this case to the maximum allowed value,
> One question I'm less sure about:
> In the non-ASCII digit locales, is there any reason to reject ASCII
> digits? Should we do that?
No, I don't think we should. IMHO there is no real reason to reject
ASCII digits. Which btw is also how numeric input in Calc is treated,
both ASCII and native numbers are allowed.
LibreOffice Calc developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
New GnuPG key 0x65632D3A : 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918 630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Old GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3 9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] i18ned entry of numbers within LibreOffice||Lionel Elie Mamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] i18ned entry of numbers within LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-4-0-1 created