[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website
- Subject: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website
- From: "Jonathan Aquilina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:14:04 +0100
- To: "'Martin Srebotnjak'" <email@example.com>
- Cc: "'Valter Mura'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
Ahh my apologies for the misunderstanding.
It seems like they have their own irc channel where you should get better
help in regards to the localization into your language here
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On
Behalf Of Martin Srebotnjak
Sent: 17 February 2013 10:11
To: Jonathan Aquilina
Cc: Valter Mura; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website
2013/2/17 Jonathan Aquilina <email@example.com>:
> No need to code anything take a look at qwebirc, its python based.
> That way those that don't have an irc client can still join without
> needing an irc client or an account.
I do not think you understood, I included qwbirc but it is only in English.
Since I am working on a localized site I would prefer a localized web irc
client. Are you suggesting to use a special switch with qwebirc so it starts
talking Slovenian? If so, what would that flag be?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] irk chat on website
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] i18ned entry of numbers within LibreOffice