It seems to me that there is a lot of duplication of effort and fragmentation of the help. We have
at least the following:

LO Help from the Help menu
help.libreoffice.org
wiki.documentfoundation.org
the guides
ask.libreoffice.org
accessibility info
features
installation instructions
mailing lists
Nabble
IRC

The guides are very good but to localize them requires not just translation and adaption, but also
all the screen shots and other pictures need to be redone for each language. This would be a huge
task. There are no guides yet for version 4.0.

If we are to continue to have both the Help menu help and help.libreoffice.org help, can someone
write some code to generate the help.libreoffice.org help from the same .po files that are used for
the Help menu help?

What sort of help is meant to be in the wiki?
Is there any possible synergy between the FAQ and ask.libreoffice.org? Are they to be localized too?

Short extract from Zeki's email:

Then one can start talking about other kinds of help etc.

As i said, we shouldn't separate them or put them in order. Help is
needed an it is served in multiple ways, the problem is awareness and
promoting people to use them in any way which suits their needs.

...we all know that LibreOffice has a restricted manpower and other
critical priorities. This kind of implementation may never come into
life,...

LO apparently doesn't have the people power to keep even the English helps up to date, let alone
all the other languages. Some of the localization teams are very small and can't keep up with even
one of the help systems.

The Wiki is easier to work with than the CMS.

Up 'til now I have mainly used the Help menu help, and the separate sources for installation etc.

Regards
Donald