After reading the replies, and remembering the previous arguments, i
want to point the important distinction between which is better
approach and which way we should improve approach.

Previously i said that we should change people's habits to get help,
and all stuff we had discussed are hypothetical base which we stand
on. But i am wondering that do we know people's choices, habits and
their experiences on reaching help info or their thoughts?

User surveys are best for in this conditions to get to know the users
behavior. I can give my example about a user survey about the Pardus
GNU/Linux which i've prepared and had very good results and feedback
from users. It was about the problems on getting help, inclusion on
contribution and their discouragements and plus and minus points.

Maybe we should issue a survey about the general help picture of
LibreOffice. English is not my native language thus it may have
considered a weird language. I've used kwiksurveys before, that was
very simple and has good options, if we have a better platform then it
will be better.

The basic questions can be as follows:

--------------------------&<------------------------------

- Have you ever heard the following help channels of LibreOffice

--- ask.libreoffice.org portal
--- LibreOffice forums
--- LibreOffice user e-mail lists
--- #LibreOffice IRC channel
--- LibreOffice bundled/online help on help.libreoffice.org
--- LibreOffice user guides

- What will you do if you need help on LibreOffice
--- I search the info for the solution on internet
--- Ask to my friends who knows LibreOffice better
--- Ask for help on genereal (non-LibreOffice) forums
--- Ask for help on LibreOffice forums
--- Ask for help on LibreOffice user e-mail lists
--- Search on LibreOffice bundled help
--- Search on LibreOffice Users gide

- If you have used ask.libreoffice.org, could you please rate your
satisfaction (1-10, 1 is worse 10 is very satisfying)
(same question for other channels)

- Have you ever used LibreOffice bundled help, to learn new stuff and
improve your skills to use LibreOffice components?

- Have you ever used LibreOffice Guides, to learn new stuff and
improve your skills to use LibreOffice components?

- What do you feel during your search about getting help on LibreOffice
--- I have no idea how to get help for my problem
--- I am generally hopeless to find help, but i keep on trying
--- I rarely find help
--- I am very disappointed about all my this tries to get help
--- I can usually find help
--- I am a self learner and i love to find my own solutions, thus i am confident
--- I always find help from real life friends
--- I can find help from people on various internet platforms

- What do you think about bundled help (help.libreoffice.org)
-- I have no idea about it
-- Yes i know it but i never used it for help
-- It is crap, it gives me no help
-- Not very good but sometimes useful
-- Very good for self learning
-- It is nice, have plenty of information and info about LibreOffice
functions and tips
-- Very good and satisfying

- What do you think about LibreOffice Guides
-- I have no idea about it
-- Yes i know it but i never used one for help
-- It is crap, it gives me no help
-- Not good but sometimes useful
-- It is nice, have plenty of information and info about LibreOffice
functions and tips
-- Very good and satisfying
-- Teaches me all the stuff i need

- Have you ever tried to learn more about using LibreOffice components
and improve your skills by LibreOffice bundled help? If so, please
rate it (1-10, 1 is worse 10 is very satisfying)

- Have you ever tried to learn more about using LibreOffice components
and improve your skills by LibreOffice Guides? If so, please rate it
(1-10, 1 is worse 10 is very satisfying)

- What do you think about ask.libreoffice.org
-- I have no idea about it
-- Ooo, the ghost cowboy town you mean?
-- People are rude and they don't help me
-- Finding answers could be late but it works
-- Nice though
-- Very good, the first place i ask for help and get it
-- Thank god for it!
(irc and e-mail list questions may be added similarly)

- Did you ever got help from using social media (facebook, twitter,
linkedin etc)
-- Never tried, does it works?
-- No, i am not a geek nor my network!
-- Asked some but no one helped me
-- Yes i had some
-- My network is cool, and it is the fastest way to get help

- Have you ever used Microsoft Office bundled help or help portal, if
so, please share your thoughts
(free format answers)

If we could understand people's behavior better, we should focus on
the minuses and improve them.

But i should say that, getting help is about willing to get help and
about self learning and willing to learn more. Which is the key point
that we can promote it by our help resources.

Best regards,
Zeki