[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] fuzzy strings
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] fuzzy strings
- From: Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:30:06 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2013.02.14 08:53, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
What does it mean when one says fuzzy in terms of strings in pootle?
It's like a TODO mark, saying "this string needs a review or clarification". When synchronizing translations with updated original strings, the translations are sometimes also marked as fuzzy automatically.
Applications that use gettext natively, will not display fuzzy translations in their UI. I'm not sure whether or not that applies to LibreOffice too, although I think it does.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] fuzzy strings||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] a completely translated po file
- Previous by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] fuzzy strings
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] a completely translated po file