[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks
- From: Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:58:28 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2013.02.14 01:46, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
In some instances in Maltese there are some words which are not capital yet
the checks are failing and showing that they aren't pass. Is there a way to
tell pootle that it doesn't need to be capitalized?
There's a small icon you can click next to the check, which tells Pootle that that failing check is a false positive.
If false positives of some particular type are really common in your language (and not just in this project), then you might want to get in touch with the authors of Pootle so they can implement the exceptions for your language.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks||"Jonathan Aquilina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translation po checks