[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO
- From: Rimas Kudelis <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:16:32 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013.02.14 01:06, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
I have access to pootle as well as translationabilitiy for any other
necessary things that need translating as well as the suite itself.
Can someone give me access as well as be able to grant others in the maltese
community the ability to help translate.
OK, I just checked, you already have all the permissions necessary.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO||"Jonathan Aquilina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] maltese translations for LO