[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language
- From: Rimas Kudelis <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:13:02 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013.02.14 00:41, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
I am logging into the pootle server after a long period after I signed up
and I noticed the default language isn't English but some sort of Chinese or
Chinese dialect. Is it possible to set the language to default to English?
I saw that too yesterday. Don't know if someone fixed this, or what, but now the "Default" is shown in Lithuanian to me, which is the correct language.
Either way, I left it at default yesterday, and it still logged me into Lithuanian, so I think it's not a big deal after all.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language||"Jonathan Aquilina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] pootle and default language