[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations
- From: Rimas Kudelis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:17:24 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jonathan, and welcome to the club!
2013.02.13 15:27, Jonathan Aquilina rašė:
My friend Warren Camilleri has been spearheading the Maltese translation,
and I would like to be able to contribute as well as be a co admin to this
project. Who do I need to talk to be another point of contact for
translation of libreoffice into maltese. Warren is already working on the
website translation. 2 questions arise for me
1) How and where do I access pootle
Point your browser to https://translations.documentfoundation.org/mt/ . In the top-right you'll see links to log in and register.
2) Do I need to contact warren directly to be given access or can a
translations administrator of the entire translation project add me.
Yes we can, although it's not the preferred option.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations||"Jonathan Aquilina" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations||"Jonathan Aquilina" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [The Document Foundation – Pootle server] message by Ki Drupadi
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [The Document Foundation – Pootle server] сообщение от Nikolay
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] Maltese Translations