Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation

Well, I have found out that origninal English content in RemoteHowTo wiki
is not English now, maybe someone have edited it.... :S

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo

I am not good at wiki editing, could someone help fix that?

--
Cheers,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng