Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation

Hi there,

many thanks for all your quick responses - I hope I have now every
translation that appeared in this thread correctly pasted into the
Play Store. But please double-check in an hour or so, and poke me with
any inaccuracies.

-- Thorsten