[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Impress Remote translation update for UI and Reference docs for how to.

Zeki Bildirici wrote:
> We have translated the Google Play page, however the UI is in
> English.
Oh - the strings are clearly in Pootle, I'll see to try this in a
non-en_US locale. It is possible that I had an issue with the build
system (using eclipse for the deployment version).

> Also we want to write an how to article for our local wiki to
> promote this usefull app, is there a reference doc/link/guide which
> cam be used for it.
Yes, there is. I added a reference to the English page in the Play
Store meanwhile, the text there is:

** Please note that you need a LibreOffice 4.0.0 from your Linux distribution for this to work - stay tuned for LibreOffice 4.0.1 for additional platforms **

A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo

-- Thorsten