[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] keyID builds - where to find ?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] keyID builds - where to find ?
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:12:04 +0100
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Andras Timar wrote (26-01-13 23:18)
4.0 beta2 contained the KeyID language packs. Language code is qtz.
Relese builds (RC-s) do not contain KeyID language packs.
Since quite some new strings came in after, could it be possible to run a new one?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] keyID builds - where to find ?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] keyID builds - where to find ?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store - in need of translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] keyID builds - where to find ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?