Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI

Hi Andras,

Maybe, some strings I have finished between 27 - 30 of January.

In my tests over galician UI I saw some areas incomplete. For contrast, I
have checked the spanish UI but it is incomplete too. So, I don't know if
there is a especific problem or not. Is for that what I have questioned.
The Extensión Manager is not well translated in spanish but the options in
Standar Bar, yes. There must be some problem.

Thanx for your attention,

Cheers