Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin, all,
> On 05/02/2013 09:28, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
>> Yes, I can confirm these still in English, even on the Slovenian build :)
>> And it's not just these buttons, what about the "Name" column in the
>> same dialog - shouldn't the file types be translated as well?
> I sent a mail last week about it but it seems it get lost. The right way
> to mention such bugs we see as a stopper would be to file an issue and
> mention it on the dev list. I didn't do it.
> In my own personal opinion on the FR version, this is not a blocker
> because this version will not be recommended for production, not made
> available for average users, only for advanced ones. I'm not happy to
> see these strings when I've done my work, and I think this is something
> that should be and can be solved.

I agree that it is not a stopper. Unfortunately .0 releases are never
perfect. I'm sure we can fix this by 4.0.1, which is due to in 4

First of all I need to investigate why it was happening in the first
place. Slovenian was affected, so we can rule out Pootle bugs. I'll
let you know when I find out something.