[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI
- From: Christian Kühl <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 07:43:44 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 04.02.2013 22:30, schrieb Anton Meixome:
I have tested the UI from v 4.0 (RC3) on Ubuntu and Windows I am noticed
about some lost in translation, here and there. Perhaps 7 ou 8 strings.
I suspect that It's common for all languages. I have checked galician
interface. I think that the exportación process from Pootle is the problem
For example in Standar bar, the unlocalizated opción is with *mark
All these strings are translated in German. We use Pootle for translation, too, so it can't be a Pootle probleme.
I see therefor untranslated strings at:
XML Filter settings...
*Save as Package...
*(all filter names)
Can anybody confirm this for other languages?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI||Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI||Anton Meixome <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?
- Previous by thread: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI