Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI

I Martin and all

The strings non translated in UI are, all of them, translated in Pootle.
So, isn't a problem about Pootle hiding the view for the translator; but as
you say, if for slovenian there is no problem, then I think the problem is
before the compiling process, perhaps in export from Pootle, at least for
some languages as galician.

In spanish this not happen.

For me, it's a blocker. We will have at least a RC4, isn't?