Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI

I do not have that problem with Slovenian, but I am using my own
translation system, not Pootle.

With so many recent reports of strings in Pootle not showing up to
translators during translation process should be a warning - this is
something that needs to be addressed IMHO.

Lp, m.