[libreoffice-l10n] Missing translations on UI

I have tested the UI from v 4.0 (RC3) on Ubuntu and Windows I am noticed
about some lost in translation, here and there. Perhaps 7 ou 8 strings.

I suspect that It's common for all languages. I have checked galician
interface. I think that the exportación process from Pootle is the problem

For example in Standar bar, the unlocalizated opción is with *mark

*Exit LibreOffice
*Page Width
*Default Style
*Default Style

*Floating Frame

LibreOffice Options

LibreOffice Writer
Count words
*Additional separators

Aside, for the windows instalator in the case of minoritary languages (i.e,
with an another language for windows) is non well precise, as require a
relative deep knowlegde for a suitable instalation (first in instalation,
second in LibO).

Can we accurate these process?

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO