[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Question on localization of LibreLogo part
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on localization of LibreLogo part
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 13:32:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
in Italian I translated "back|bk" to "indietro|in".
I realized that "in" is used also for "inch", which has been mantained.
Do you think there could be a conflict between the two words?
Open Source is better!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Non localized string "Exit LibreOffice"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Some questions about the translations in LibreOffice 4.0
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Non localized string "Exit LibreOffice"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Some questions about the translations in LibreOffice 4.0