[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:08:40 +0100
- To: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> AutoText in Slovak localization is not functional. Does it work in other
> In Edit->AutoText... I can see the cdrbus50, cdrbus54, standard and
> templates items, however, without any subitems as in the case if English is
> set. Insertion by means of F3 is not functional, too.
> If I replace, say, /opt/libreoffice4.0/share/autotext/sk/standard.bau by the
> equivalent file from en_US directory, the subitems appear and insertion by
> F3 is functional (in english and only partially - a dialog opens which asks
> me to choose from two items - they are however identical). Maybe the Slovak
> autotext files are not correct - they may be very old, eventually from the
> era of OOO1.0.
> Any Idea, how to fix this?
.bau files are zip archives. You can unzip them, and you'll see a
directory structure with XML files. One difference that I see between
sk (and cs) and other files, that in META_INF directory there is
MANIFEST.MF instead of manifest.xml. There may be other differences.
You can experiment what works for you, then you can submit updated
.bau files for integration (via gerrit or via a bug report).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional||Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "To frame" in English only
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LO 4.0 Reference Cards
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] "To frame" in English only