[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional
- From: Milos Sramek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:18:06 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
AutoText in Slovak localization is not functional. Does it work in other localizations?
In Edit->AutoText... I can see the cdrbus50, cdrbus54, standard and templates items, however, without any subitems as in the case if English is set. Insertion by means of F3 is not functional, too.
If I replace, say, /opt/libreoffice4.0/share/autotext/sk/standard.bau by the equivalent file from en_US directory, the subitems appear and insertion by F3 is functional (in english and only partially - a dialog opens which asks me to choose from two items - they are however identical). Maybe the Slovak autotext files are not correct - they may be very old, eventually from the era of OOO1.0.
Any Idea, how to fix this?
email & jabber:email@example.com
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] "To frame" in English only
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n QA budget request
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] AutoText not functional