[libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request

On 29/01/2013 20:19, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> [cutting down Cc list a bit for this question]
> Sophie Gautier wrote:
>> If you feel this request is copied from somebody, you're totally
>> right :)
> Heh ;)

I'm unmasked!
>> Request ------- One month/man. The request have to be completed
>> by Petr or YiFan because I can't find the mail again (sorry) but
>> last we discussed this I recall for one month/man to achieve the
>> localization capabilities of Moztrap.
> Just out of curiosity, do you have someone in mind able to do
> that?

Unfortunately not for now. I lack technical details on the tool.

> And I presume we already tried to lobby upstream to do it?

Do you mean inside the LibreOffice project ?
I've tried to find financial support from organizations and
associations in France but with no success.
What would
> be not so desirable is to do something that upstream moztrap would
> be unwilling to merge.

Yes, I understand that. I don't know if they are interested by
localization. You know sometimes Mozilla teams don't decide on their
own what they do/develop/merge.

Kind regards
- --
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)