[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search
- From: Naruhiko Ogasawara <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:54:15 +0900
- To: khagaroth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
> On the navigation bar before previous and next unit buttons, there is the
> current unit number link. Click on that with middle mouse button and it will
> open a new window/tab with the current unit in unfiltered view, so you can
> edit surrounding units that were inaccessible in the filtered view.
Great! It is perfect solution for me!
# However it is little bit difficult to find ;).
> However, in your case, it seems to me that you just want to translate
> that particular file, am I correct? If so, then you could just go to
> and work on that file.
My scenario is little different, but this way is also useful. Thanks!
Naruhiko Ogasawara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search||Naruhiko Ogasawara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search||khagaroth <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] spaces in pythonpath.po
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Are download and upload symmetrical in Pootal?