[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes
- From: Lailah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:39:00 -0200
- To: email@example.com
Thank you and best wishes for all.
Gracias y los mejores deseos para todos.
There's always someone, in somewhere, celebrating a new year
El lun, 31-12-2012 a las 12:19 +0100, Cor Nouws escribió:
> Wishing you all the best for 2013: love, joy, happiness, inspiration for
> your work and fun in building and sharing good things in life.
> - Cor
> - http://nl.libreoffice.org
> - www.librelex.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 18.104.22.168 from libreoffice-4-0 branch
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Pootle] How can we select the "next" term found by search
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] When is the deadline of 4.0's translation?