[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Are download and upload symmetrical in Pootal?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Are download and upload symmetrical in Pootal?
- From: Donald Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:09:54 +1300
- To: email@example.com
On 31/12/2012, at 3:09 PM, Donald Rogers wrote:
> I wanted to edit some of the po files in the top level of help (e.g. auxilliary.po), so I downloaded the file libo_help-eo from the libo_help page. I extracted, edited, rearchived the files, and uploaded them to the same page. Instead of merging the files back it has created a whole new branch called libo_help-eo. What should I do now?
> Is there a facility in the new version of Pootal to upload individual po files?
Okay. I found where to upload individual files, and I uploaded the three files I had edited. That's fixed.
Now, how to delete the unwanted libo_help-eo ? When I go into the folder of that name should I click on "Delete this folder..."? (Just checking before I hit it).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Are download and upload symmetrical in Pootal?||Donald Rogers <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] When is the deadline of 4.0's translation?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Are download and upload symmetrical in Pootal?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] new years wishes