Hello,

2012.12.30 06:25, Naruhiko Ogasawara wrote:
I want to do very easy task but I couldn't found out how to do that.

What I want is:

1. Search word and found a term (e.g. "forward|fd" in LibreLogo [1]).
2. Then following terms also need to fixed, so I want to move to the next term.

However, button "Next unit" doesn't work for this situation because the
button want to find next term which hit the previous search.
And in search mode, I can't click any other terms in my display.

Sometimes Unit IDs are not increase step-by-step, so my current answer is
search again with the next term's string... it's not good for me.

Anyone know how I can do that?
Possibly Pootle should have such functionality (search a term, then move
to next).  Please let me know if I lost a very easy point.

I think I understand what you want, but I guess that at least today,
that particular scenario has not been implemented in Pootle. Those
strings you see below the "forward|fd" string are shown as context, of
the string you are working on, but I guess if guys made those context
strings clickable, you would lose the search you were performing, so
they probably decided to preserve search and sacrifice the ability to
easily jump to the next string from the one you have found.

However, in your case, it seems to me that you just want to translate
that particular file, am I correct? If so, then you could just go to
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ja/libo_ui/librelogo/source/pythonpath.po/translate/
and work on that file. No searching would be involved and you'd just go
to the next string by clicking on Next unit button. Although it's a bit
weird that this particular link is not visible on file's page, and you
have to edit a different one (either "15 suggestions" or "125 words need
translation") manually.

Regards,
Rimas