[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Thanks and wishes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Thanks and wishes
- From: Lailah <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:42:59 -0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
El jue, 27-12-2012 a las 19:23 +0100, Sophie Gautier escribió:
> Hi all,
> I don't know for you, but for me this round of localization for 4.0 has
> been a huge piece of work, and it's not yet finished. But even late in
> the night, I like it :)
> Thanks to Andras, Rimas, the Pootle team and all of you, I feel I belong
> to a very nice, effective and helpful team and I'm proud of that.
> So to all here, kudos for your work and thanks a lot for all what you do
> on LibreOffice l10n, but also on the other FLOSS software.
> I wish you and your beloved ones a wonderful year 2013 (whatever when it
> will happen) full of peace, full of what you wish, and of course full of
> localization :)
Oh, thank you very much!!!!
For you too!
Cheers from Uruguay, South America
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Thanks and wishes||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Thanks and wishes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] Happy New Year and a git from Brazilian LibreOffice Community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Thanks and wishes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: [libreoffice-website] Happy New Year and a git from Brazilian LibreOffice Community