[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- From: Joan Montané <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:26:33 +0100
- To: LibreOffice L10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
we (the Catalan l10n team) are testing currently l10n using LibO beta2 and
we have found a weird effect at help.
Some index entries look weird (see attached screenshot). Looking this
problematic string at Pootle , We guess the cause. 2 different
<bookmark_value> English string fields have been translated to the same
Catalan strings. These aren't bad translations, because booth English
strings translate to the same Catalan strings.
So, the question is:
What is the best approach to avoid the current behaviour?
Can we delete the second <bookmark_value> at translated string?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help