Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available

Hello,

is there an Android app to control Impress, now that the Remote
Control function is enabled in Impress GUI? Where can I find it to
test LO? (The pop-up window for Remote does not have a Help button,
nor do I remember any hints from Help as I translated all the strings
already and there were no links; also I cannot close that dialog on
OSX 10.7.5, so I need to file a bug for that).

Thanks, m.