Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available

Hi,

4.0.0 Beta2 binary (rpm) can not start on Slackware64-14.0.

How to reproduce:

1) download http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/4.0.0/rpm/x86_64/LibO-Dev_4.0.0.0.beta2_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz

2) untar, remove unnecessary rpms, unpack rpms, make and install package:
# tar xf LibO-Dev_4.0.0.0.beta2_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz
# cd LibO-Dev_4.0.0.0.beta2_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US/RPMS
# rm *-gnome-integration-*rpm *-stdlibs-*rpm
# mv desktop-integration/*-freedesktop-*rpm .
# for FILE in *.rpm ; do rpm2cpio < $FILE | cpio -imdv ; done
# mkdir /tmp/package-lodev
# mv usr opt /tmp/package-lodev
# cd /tmp/package-lodev
# makepkg -l y -c y /tmp/lodev-4.0.0.b2-x86_64-1.txz
# upgradepkg --install-new /tmp/lodev-4.0.0.b2-x86_64-1.txz

3) start /opt/lodev4.0/program/soffice

Observed behavior: message box appears
----
LOdev 4.0 - Fatal Error
----
The application cannot be started.
file:///opt/lodev4.0/program/../program/ucpgvfs1.uno.so
----
OK
----
and application doesn't start.

After removing

<component loader="com.sun.star.loader.SharedLibrary"
prefix="ucpgvfs1"
uri="vnd.sun.star.expand:$LO_LIB_DIR/ucpgvfs1.uno.so">
<implementation name="com.sun.star.comp.GnomeVFSContentProvider">
<service name="com.sun.star.ucb.GnomeVFSContentProvider"/>
</implementation>
</component>

from /opt/lodev4.0/program/services/services.rdb and starting
/opt/lodev4.0/program/soffice again message box appears:

----
LOdev 4.0 - Fatal Error
----
The application cannot be started.
unsatisfied query for interface of type com.sun.star.ucb.XContentProvider!
----
OK
----

Expected behavior: application starts.