[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available

Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the second Beta release
of our upcoming LibreOffice 4.0, that is feature-complete. The
upcoming 4.0 will be our fifth major release in just over two years,
and comes with a nice set of new features. Please be aware that
LibreOffice 4.0 Beta2 is not ready for production use, you should
continue to use LibreOffice 3.6.4 for that.

For further milestones towards 4.0, please refer to our release plan
timings here:

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

Should you find bugs, please report them to the FreeDesktop Bugzilla:

A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:

For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:

translate LibreOffice to your language:

or help with funding our operations:

A list of known issues and fixed bugs with 4.0.0 Beta2 is available
from our wiki:

Let us close again with a BIG Thank You! to all of you having
contributed to the LibreOffice project - this release would not have
been possible without your help.

The Document Foundation Board of Directors