[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Calc Functions vs Excel Functions
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Calc Functions vs Excel Functions
- From: Zeki Bildirici <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:07:15 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>, Oğuz Yarımtepe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Necdet Yücel <email@example.com>
//Question for Documentation team:
I was translating Calc functions to Turkish, i was cross checking with
Microsoft Office then i had a suspect that YIELD and RECEIVED was
translated wrong in MS Office Turkish.
While searching the answer for the question "Should it be the same,
even if it is wrong?" i need to find a comparision list of Calc
Functions vs Excel functions but i could'nt find.
Is there a comparision list and a migration guide that, this function
covers this function in Excel?
//Question for localization:
Is there a policiy or a suggestion about keeping the translations
parallel with MS Excel?
- Calc Function List in Appendix B of the Calc Guide (imported to
Turkish Wiki for work:
- Short list of MS Excel Function Definitions:
- There is a similar page in help but categories shown in another
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 5 Ratings
- Next by Date: Fwd: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Calc Functions vs Excel Functions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 4.0 Test Marathon
- Next by thread: Fwd: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Calc Functions vs Excel Functions