Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings

Hi,

The referred page contains the first test version of the LibreLogo help,
thanks for the link:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Nemeth

The po format is a little bit modified and fixed (eg. non-breaking spaces
removed by András Tímár to avoid the compilation problems of the copied
Logo examples).

(The command list is up to date: http://numbertext.org/logo/commands_en.txt)

A short, but useful introduction with images:
http://www.numbertext.org/logo/librelogo_en.pdf

Named parameters of the “penjoint” command, eg. “miter”, “round”, “bevel”
has already translated in LibreOffice
as “mitered”, “rounded”, “beveled” line corners.

Best regards,
László