[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- From: Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 13:49:54 +0000
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
2012/12/5 Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Yes, it is working, but if all translators click to it at the same
> time, it will bring Pootle down surely. So my take is to run update
> from templates command one by one from the server. It takes a day to
> update all languages. I don't know what happens, when the user update
> from templates in a subfolder. Maybe only that subfolder gets updated.
> It may make sense, when someone uploads a files, whose template has
> been updated since the last download.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Rimas Kudelis <email@example.com>|
|Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings