[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- From: Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:22:58 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I asked Andras on IRC. He's updating Pootle and it's taking way longer
than expected, hence the lengthy downtime.
Stay tuned! ;)
2012.12.05 13:35, Michael Bauer wrote:
> Maybe it's some regular maintenance or something I missed but I
> haven't been able to reach
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gd since yesterday
> afternoon some time.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Michael Bauer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings
- Next by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by thread: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?