[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings
- From: Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:47:38 +0000
- To: Libreoffice Translation List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In words like Script, since we in Portugal don´t have a translation for it
we used <i>Script</i>.
But now when I was installing the 3.6.4 version, in the extension section
of the installer there are:
Scripts for Beanshell
Scripts for Python
But what I get is
<i>Scripts</i> for Beanshell
<i>Scripts</i> for Python
Why is this happening? What I really wanted is to make them italic. Am I
doing something wrong or this doesn´t work? I´ve also applied same tags for
wildcard and probably others that I can´t recall. Maybe they´re all wrong.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings||Cheng-Chia Tseng <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings