[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- From: Sérgio Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:39:33 +0000
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/12/5 Michael Bauer <email@example.com>
> Maybe it's some regular maintenance or something I missed but I haven't
> been able to reach https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gd since
> yesterday afternoon some time.
Same from Portugal. I was just about making same statement.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Michael Bauer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?