Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
>> But... you can also type a simple command in de toolbar
> Ok this raises a question in relation to Andras post - how can I tell which
> (apart from obvious long, verbose sentences) which are commands (and in my
> case not to be translated) and which are ... not commands?

In help all commands are written upper case. You can't miss them. You
can freely translate the names of user defined functions and

The commands are defined in librelogo/source/pythonpath.po. There are
a few error messages there that you may want to translate, you'll
recognize them for their identifier, ERROR or ERR_ are there.

Best regards,