[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:51:20 -0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I found LibreLogo help strings inside swriter.po in the root folder of
pt-BR help. I undestood LibreLogo is an extension.
I beg to take LibreLogo help strings into a separated file, so that I
can focus on the office suite stuffs for LO 4.0. I am affraid that if I
leave the LibreLogo strings as fuzzy or untranslated, it will merge
english strings inside and I will not be able to come back later in a
Is this possible?
Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Fundação responsável civilmente, de acordo com o direito civil
Detalhes Legais: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading PO files in Pootle broken?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading PO files in Pootle broken?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings