[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 19:50:11 +0100
- To: email@example.com
In data venerdì 30 novembre 2012 18:09:11, Andras Timar ha scritto:
> Pootle bug (more precisely pot2po bug) has been fixed thanks to Pootle
> developers. I'm updating from templates now. A few languages are
> already done, but it takes a lot of time to get from 'a' to 'z'. Now
> we are at 'da'.
> Help updating is even slower.
> Please note that update does not remove obsoleted files from your store.
> You can delete the following files from you strore for sure:
Hi, I deleted all the files you indicated above.
> You may have even older files there, e.g. scp2/source/ooo/binfilter.po.
I couldn't find this, maybe you deleted it.
> I'll remove obsoleted files when I find some time, but almost every
> operation is extremely slow with Pootle, so I think twice before I do
> some global change. Make sure you don't work on obsoleted files. You
> can always check the templates module for reference.
> Thanks for your patience and your work.
Thanks to you
Open Source is better!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Turkish translations for LibreOffice are now 100% completed in both UI and Help
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: 4.0 feature freeze and 188.8.131.52.beta1 release
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Turkish translations for LibreOffice are now 100% completed in both UI and Help