Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New XML .ui files and shortcut keys

Yeah, same from me.

This is not compatible with some translation tools, you have to
specify which single character is meant for shortcuts - thus it cannot
offer suggestions for strings, that have a different shortcut marker.
Not good.

Lp, m.