[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:09:11 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Pootle bug (more precisely pot2po bug) has been fixed thanks to Pootle
developers. I'm updating from templates now. A few languages are
already done, but it takes a lot of time to get from 'a' to 'z'. Now
we are at 'da'.
Help updating is even slower.
Please note that update does not remove obsoleted files from your store.
You can delete the following files from you strore for sure:
You may have even older files there, e.g. scp2/source/ooo/binfilter.po.
I'll remove obsoleted files when I find some time, but almost every
operation is extremely slow with Pootle, so I think twice before I do
some global change. Make sure you don't work on obsoleted files. You
can always check the templates module for reference.
Thanks for your patience and your work.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle||Sérgio Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 4.0 translation has started
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is back
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle