[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is back
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is back
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:26:22 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After the update failure this morning, Pootle is back again. FYI, here
is what I did.
1. I saved those languages that you worked on yesterday and were not
corrupted by the update. These are the following:
UI: es, nl, uk, pt, pt-BR, ca, kl, cs
Help: de, pt, pt-BR
2. I restored the Pootle database from Nov 28 5 AM
3. I restored the saved languages mentioned in step 1.
So we are at the same point more or less that we were yesterday.
Arabic and Amharic UI translations from Nov 28 have been lost. You are
in Nov 27 state. I'm terribly sorry. I hope you have backups or you
did not work that much yesterday.
I will try to update from templates soon, but of course more
carefully. Do not press Update from templates link in Pootle. It is
The bug in question is here: http://bugs.locamotion.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2587
Have you heard that LibreOffice is breaking any toolchain you come up with? :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [LibreOffice] [l10n] Translations Website Asking for Username and Password
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 4.0 translation has started
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [LibreOffice] [l10n] Translations Website Asking for Username and Password
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle