[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is down for maintenance
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is down for maintenance
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:41:16 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last night I uploaded new po templates to Pootle (BTW here they are:
and I started to update languages. This morning I noticed that update
did not go very well, we lost translations. Pootle is slow, so only
the first few languages were affected. After assessing the damage, we
may roll back to a backup from yesterday for those languages. I put
Pootle website in maintenance mode until then.
I tried update from templates offline with pomigrate2 script using
po2po and I reproduced the bug. I'm still investigating with the help
of Pootle developers.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.4-rc2 from libreoffice-3-6-4 branch
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [LibreOffice] [l10n] Translations Website Asking for Username and Password
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle is down for maintenance
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ is under construction?