[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-projects] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 ALPHA1 test builds available

Fridrich Strba schrieb:

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in
bugzilla.

Hi all,

I really would like to learn what the reason of that instruction might be. I can't see any advantage of discussing problems in various lists instead of reporting them in Bugzilla, what's the first place where 99% of interested users will check whether his problem already is known?

I recommend to drop that instruction or to replace it by a more detailed one like
- for installation problems please
- for localization problems please
- for Help problems please wait, Help will be finished ...
and so on.

Best regards

Rainer