[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Merge portuguese help files for v4
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Merge portuguese help files for v4
- From: Sérgio Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:04:12 +0000
- To: Libreoffice Translation List <email@example.com>
I really don´t know what happened but help files for Portuguese got messed
up. Many strings that were translated now appear as untranslated. Can You
merge them back from 3.6 to 4 please?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 ALPHA1 test builds available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 ALPHA1 test builds available