[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?
- From: khagaroth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:12:51 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Did anyone find a way to search for a string and then edit strings adjacent
to the found one? This was easy in old pootle, but I'm unable to find a way
to do that in the new one. Now it only shows string matching the search
term and switching to a different filter option doesn't help as that skips
to the first string on first page instead of staying on the current one. If
this is really not supported, fixing errors will be a real pain.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?||Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Review strings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibreLogo
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle - unfiltered search option?