Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Review strings

Hi Sérgio,
On 20/11/2012 00:06, Sérgio Marques wrote:
> Does anyone knows the current procedure to review strings?
> In previous pootle version it was in Translate tab but now I can´t find it.

I'm alone to do the translation and I do it off line, so I'm not sure
but it seems that when you click on your language, then on libo_ui, the
title of the columns are Name, Progress, Need Translation, Suggestions.
I think that under the last column Suggestions, you should find the
strings to review.

Kind regards

Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation